Here at MGSoftware we are looking for talented web developers to join our professional team, by contributing on creating state of the art software applications.
Description and requirements
You will be designing and developing web applications and report to the Project Manager. You will be part of a highly skilled team and you will build cutting-edge web applications with a focus on business applications. You will be participating in both early technology research and ongoing product development.
Your main activities will be:
• Participate and follow the product and project life cycle during each phase like: concept, technical development, test phase, evaluating and determining the look and feel.
• Develop web applications based on MVC design patterns.
• Follow the coding standards and guides of the company
• Contribute to performance improvements.
• Close collaboration with the QA team.
• Collaborate with existing software development team members
• Report to the PM
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 1+ years of software development experience in PHP (Joomla, WordPress, Symphony or Laravel will be a plus)
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Intrapersonal skills, create good relations with other team members, polite, respectful, humble.
• Proactive and self-motivated person.
• Good English (written and spoken)
• Solid knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL
• Solid knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structure, OOP, Design Patterns, Operating Systems, and Computer Architecture
Here at MGSoftware, we encourage everyone to not limit themselves to only the daily tasks.
You will be trained and guided by experienced web developers and you will find a friendly team that is waiting forward to socialize with you and know more about you.
If your skills and performance will meet our requirements we will surely promote you professionally and financially and we will be assigning you greater responsibilities towards a successful career on becoming a leader and project manager.