Android Developer Job Posting
MGSoftware values team collaboration together with integrity, honesty, client satisfaction, innovation, and quality. In your work you will follow all the development phases from capturing and transforming requirements into system capabilities; to design, implementation and testing. Mobile developers will work in all layers of the application including business logic and API layer.
• Technical realization and implementation of new software features
• Write and maintain quality code
• Participate in the Scrum team
• Review, analyze and modify existing web application structures so that they can be smoothly implemented
• Implement quality software, using good object design and automated test procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
• 2-3+ years experience in mobile development.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• Must be up to date with all cutting-edge Android technologies;
• Object Oriented Programming experience
• Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus;
• Good (speaking and writing) English
Experienced developers/interns looking for a full-time/part-time in-house position will be considered. Please send your CV (in English only) to [email protected]
• competitive salary and bonuses
• opportunity in joining a growing company
• proximity to the city center
• a friendly, stimulating, yet professional work environment
• rewarding and flexible professional growth with constant coaching, job rotation, and mentoring activities.
• involvement in various and exacting projects with a clear overview and direct contact with the client.